[LEDE-DEV] LEDE v17.01.0 schedule adjusted

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Feb 15 12:32:47 PST 2017

On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 12:24 -0800, Russell Senior wrote:

> David> In the same PR#840:
>
> David> b5bec324fb6eecc483e093a231d7d3fc050bf344 x86: Set default baud
> David> rate on Geode images to 115200
>
> The alix2 (also a Geode) uses 38400 in the BIOS.

Hm. The Geos uses 115200 in the BIOS. Does the alix2 actually work?

It looks like via-rhine Ethernet support was dropped when the Geode
subtargets were merged, and never added back again until I did it
today. Which means that the default images won't work for alix2 anyway,
right? They do for Geos...

The three Geode-based targets that got merged all had *different*
default baud rates. We just need to pick one, and picking the one
that's default on most boards, most useful, and matches the board that
is actively (if sporadically) being maintained does seem like it's not
the worst idea...