[LEDE-DEV] Please test on your lantiq-Device: chan_lantiq | Patch from Stefan Koch is working

Dennis Schneck dennisschneck at web.de
Tue Feb 14 03:37:58 PST 2017

Sorry about my spelling mistake!

Stefan Koch made the Patch not me!

it should be called: many thanks to Stefan Koch, he made a Patch for lantiq ( chan_lantiq ) for Asterisk.

Thanks for testing hamsi2k

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017 um 12:09 Uhr
Von: hamsi2k at freenet.de
An: Lede-dev at lists.infradead.org
Betreff: Re: [LEDE-DEV] Please test on your lantiq-Device: chan_lantiq | Patch from Stefan Koch is working
>Hello,
>many thanks to Stefan Koch, i made a Patch for lantiq ( chan_lantiq ) for Asterisk.
>" target="_blank">https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=62696
>
>o26431-vmmc_v3.tar.gz
>
>I got build a Image for a VGV7510KW22 / o2 6431 with Astersik 13.x with LEDE v17.01 rc2
>can do a dial out with mein Provider: sipgate.
>
>Can somebody do tests with this Patch too on lantiq-Device(s), and inform Stefan.
>
>Thanks
>Dennis

Hi!
I can confirm this works also on a VGV952CJW33 (easybox 904 xdsl). SMP has to be disabled.

Thanks!

---
Die Bundesliga hat begonnen! Alle Tore, alle Ergebnisse, alle News: Pocket Liga jetzt im https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd[https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd] oder https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd[https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd] herunterladen - kostenlos!