[LEDE-DEV] new RBM33G board

perillamint perillamint at gentoo.moe
Thu Dec 28 19:19:09 PST 2017

I'm quite interested about porting LEDE on it. It looks like typical
MT7621A board which has PCIe slot instead of MT7603 & MT7612.

... or something much similar to Firefly FireWRT
(https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Firefly_FireWRT unfortunately, discontinued
due to its manufacturing cost)

I successfully ported LEDE on https://wikidevi.com/wiki/WeVO_W2914NS_v2,
so I think I could port LEDE on it.

I think I could purchase RBM33G early next month and try tinkering with
that.