[LEDE-DEV] new RBM33G board

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 12:04:51 PST 2017

Mr Dingo, I understand that for typical 'soho router' type use this is
pretty small, but for me I'm just wanting a batman-adv mesh node and
that's plenty of RAM.  A 4 radio mesh with dual 802.11ac mini pci-e
radios and this would be a powerhouse.  And at this price point, I
could be <$200 per node.  This is a bit outside the normal lede scope,
but I have a design for a 3 tiered hybrid mesh with backhaul radios,
super nodes, and micro nodes.  I have everything except the supernode
(ubnt backhauls, uap-ac-m micro node) and just need that last piece
with 3 gigabit ports and here it is in a $50 board.