[LEDE-DEV] GPIO-JTAG: Compex WPQ864:

Neeraj Sallh neeraj.subscriber at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 00:11:31 PDT 2017

Hello,
My immediate need is to figure out if some pins on a
Compex WPQ864 are free to be used as GPIO pins.
Compex guys have said that JTAG pins can be used.
Can someone in this community guide me regarding this?

1. I have read the documentation files from the code
base, like GPIO.txt, gpio-legacy.txt, board.txt,
consumer.txt etc., and got some idea of how to use
GPIOs.  But I don't seem to get hold of a starting point.
2. I can't figure out where in the code is the GPIO
mapping to be found?  How to change  a JTAG into a
GPIO, and vice versa?   How to fill in the dev argument
for the get/set/direction/put calls of gpiod_*?  If I get
to know the code location of GPIO mapping, perhaps I
can figure out the con_id argument for these calls.

Neeraj Sallh