[LEDE-DEV] Backporting support for DT USB LED setup to 17.01?

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 02:26:54 PDT 2017

In master branch there is a support for USB LED setup through DT. It was
added 1,5 month ago. It's handed by:
commit 318f2d61016e6 ("kernel: fix of_node handling in LEDs core code")
commit 76c460b5849ac ("kernel: backport usbport LED trigger driver support for DT")

I added it because I found it better solution than keep extending
target/linux/bcm53xx/base-files/etc/board.d/01_leds

Do you think it's OK to backport it to the lede-17.01 branch? Or do you
find it too invasive feature?

--
Rafał