[LEDE-DEV] WG: [source] ramips: add support for Sanlinking D240

Kristian Evensen kristian.evensen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 01:01:43 PDT 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Thomas Endt <tmo26 at gmx.de> wrote:
> When will there be a precompiled 17.01 image for this device? With 17.01.2
> or with the next major release?
> I'm asking because there were some devices with snapshot support that I
> would have expected to have a 17.01.1 image available, but there is none.

While I am not sure about the policies about what can be added to a
stable-release through minor release, there is nothing technically
that prevents adding support for the D240 to 17.01. The patch works
as-is, I am building my own 17.01 for the device and has has no
problems with the device.

-Kristian