[LEDE-DEV] ath10k ct ack timeout/coverage class

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Apr 24 16:58:13 PDT 2017

There are some un-documented hacks using the ct_special debugfs file.

Very unlikely they are hooked into LEDE.

See this code in wmi.h:

/* CT firmware only, and only builds after June 26, 2015 */
struct wmi_pdev_set_special_cmd {
#define SET_SPECIAL_ID_ACK_CTS 0 /* set ack-cts-timeout register */
#define SET_SPECIAL_ID_SLOT    1 /* set slot-duration register */
#define SET_SPECIAL_ID_SIFS    2 /* set sifs-duration register */

and the set_special logic in debugfs.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>