[LEDE-DEV] update asterisk

Knall Kopf knallkopf at yandex.com
Wed Apr 19 14:10:24 PDT 2017

Hello,
can everybody update the feed/telephony.git to the newest Asterisk and Libpri libary version ?
For security reason it should be always the newest version.

I have attach a patch where i have do it.
(some Asterisk patches are no more requiered, i add the stun-monitor module and i put all not used modules and config i a rest module for config and modules)

Can everbody explain how the BuildAsterisk13Module work ?
$(eval $(call BuildAsterisk13Module,subname,title,module description,module dependencies,conf files,module files,sound files,binary files))

my goal is it to build the Asterisk modules as until now
$(eval $(call BuildAsterisk13Module,res-timing-pthread,pthread Timing Interface,,,,res_timing_pthread,,))
$(eval $(call BuildAsterisk13Module,res-timing-timerfd,Timerfd Timing Interface,,,,res_timing_timerfd,,))
$(eval $(call BuildAsterisk13Module,voicemail,Voicemail,voicemail related modules,+asterisk13-res-adsi +asterisk13-res-smdi,voicemail.conf,app_voicemail,vm-*,))
$(eval $(call BuildAsterisk13Module,res-stun-monitor,STUN monitoring,resource STUN Monitor,,res_stun_monitor.conf,res_stun_monitor,,))

after this procedure all *.so that are in ipkg-install but not inside ipkg-mips_24kc should put to a rest module

Additional the mail Address: plonk-lede-ml at yandex.com can be deleted because i get no access to it.