[LEDE-DEV] [wiki]Wiki structure proposals and some questions

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Wed Sep 28 10:18:59 PDT 2016

I recently posted in the discussion page of the todo page of the wiki.
https://wiki.lede-project.org/talk:to_do_list

Now, apart from that I'd like to note that while I can get a nice
forum-like interface where I cal also select if I want to get emails to
notify answers when it's my first post in a discussion page, on that
page I seem to get only the generic wiki editing interface.

Also, it would be cool to get email notifications about any page
modification to pages I subscribed or have chosen somehow too, I didn't
find anything to set that.

  -Alberto