[LEDE-DEV] Luci + Luci2 compat

Daniel Dickinson lede at cshore.thecshore.com
Thu Sep 29 00:10:18 PDT 2016

Hi all,

	In the interests of making LuCI2 development feasible without
	losing all of LuCI in the process, I'm planning on looking to a
	luci-luci2 compat mechanism that would allow LuCI2 apps to be
	used from within the current LuCI framework, while preventing
	using of old LuCI mechanism in LuCI2 apps (so that new apps
	don't end up with LuCI dependencies, since the long term goal
	is to ditch LuCI in favour of LuCI2).

	Has anyone got anything like this yet, and any pointers on the
	LuCI2 stuff in particular, since I'm not all that familiar with
	it.

Regards,

Daniel