[LEDE-DEV] Back from hospital; getting reintegrated

Daniel Dickinson lede at cshore.thecshore.com
Thu Sep 29 00:03:33 PDT 2016

Hi all,

	I was in the hop for a while and while I've been out for about
	a month there has been a lot to take care of.  I've also gotten
	a couple boughts of already this school season (from those in
	the family who are in school or work at school), so that hasn't
	helped. (For those interested in such things the best way to
	understand why I was in hospital is to watch "A Beautiful
	Mind"; which except for the end where in real life John Nash
	was on a newer medication that didn't have the horrible effects
	of the older generation medications AND a brilliant mind to
	make sense of what he was experience (in the movie it was made
	to appear he just out-thought the illness).

	In any event I'm back and have a number of patches I plan on
	submitting, and want to get reintegrated into the community
	here (as well as rl of course), and would like to help with
	things like the wiki and bugs, in addition to submitting
	patches.

	Speaking of patches, even if I don't commit without review, I'd
	like commit access or at least a vote and a voice in governance
	of the project.  I believe I have a lot to contribute, and want
	to be more than just a patch submitter.

Regards,

Daniel