[LEDE-DEV] Second round of OpenWrt/LEDE project funding

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Tue Sep 27 12:07:35 PDT 2016

I wanted to let folks know that prpl Foundation will be funding another
round of OpenWrt/LEDE projects. Following up on our first round of
projects (https://prpl.works/2016/09/26/openwrt-funding-round-two/), we
want to continue funding the stellar work of community members. A funded
project can relate to core OpenWrt/LEDE, a package, testing or
documentation. While we encourage folks to submit a project based upon
our suggested projects list, we’ll consider any project related to
OpenWrt or LEDE. To find out more, see the suggested projects and to
apply for funding, please visit
https://prpl.works/2016/09/26/openwrt-funding-round-two/ or shoot me
over an email.

Thanks,