[LEDE-DEV] A Wiki for LEDE Documentation

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 19 10:31:07 PDT 2016

> von Jo-Philipp Wich
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. September 2016 00:14

> - Assemble a team of volunteers to maintain the wiki

In progress. Thread started for teambuilding:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-September/002807.html

> - Among those volunteers who want to work on the wiki, decide on a
>   software / markup flavor

>From the feedback in the threads regarding the wiki, I see a tendency
towards Dokuwiki.

> - Setup the chosen wiki software - we can use LEDE's donated Digital
>   Ocean resources to setup production and test instances

In above mentioned thread, Martin already volunteered for taking care of the
infrastructure.
Since we preferably have more than one person per function: Would you be the
second one?

Who would do the initial setup of the webserver etc?

Regards,
Thomas