[LEDE-DEV] Metallurgical products

Tomasz Zambrzycki t.zambrzycki at steel-elements.com
Tue Sep 13 02:48:44 PDT 2016

Hello,

I’m contacting You on behalf of the company that offers solutions for flat and bent steel parts.

We have more than 25 years of experience in metal industry and more than 15 years in laser cutting.

The quality of our actions has been checked and approved by issuing ISO 9001:2000 certificate by a leading certifying authority – PIHZ [Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade].

We have 7 service centres, 14 lasers, 378 employees and 30.000 square meters of production and warehouse surface.

We can pack and deliver purchased products to a designated address in Southern Sweden by ourselves.

With regard to the above mentioned, may I present You more information concerning our ability to produce flat and bent steel parts for your company?

Best Regards,
Tomasz Zambrzycki
Service Centre Manager
www.steel-elements.com