[LEDE-DEV] A Wiki for LEDE Documentation

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Tue Sep 13 01:50:44 PDT 2016

On 09/12/2016 10:42 PM, Jan-Tarek Butt wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Yeah, I'm also willing to dedicate some hours per week to wiki gardening, whatever wiki technology is chosen.
> Shall I do set up a dokuwiki on our open wireless community infrastructure?
>
> cheers
> Tarek

Ok for me but I'm not a LEDE dev (more like an old-time OpenWRT user),
so yeah.

We got no answer from LEDE devs apart from jow saying he had some space
on the server and asking what wiki people prefers, but that discussion
died up quickly.

I'd personally prefer your "jump the gun" approach where someone starts
the wiki unofficially and all those that want to contribute do it there
before we get old waiting.
Whenever they feel like it they can always let the unofficial wiki
become official, or not, it's not really relevant anymore once that wiki
is good and working.

If you do start the wiki, please cc the news to all others that might be
interested from last week's discussion so we can get them there.

-Alberto