[LEDE-DEV] lede forum

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Fri Sep 9 11:15:26 PDT 2016

moeller0> I am not advocating to keep the ban-hammer swinging
moeller0> all times, but there should be some feed-back and
moeller0> potential consequences of prolonged and repeated lack of
nice-ness.

I am of the same opinion.

The OpenWrt forum didn't need any moderation for long time (years!), but
then there are times where a single user destroys the harmonic and helpful
atmosphere, since he can safely do so without the fear of any consequences.
This single user made me turn away completely from the forum.

A forum needs an admin / moderator that can take actions, just in case.