[LEDE-DEV] Documentation for router support means the famous Table of Hardware

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Sep 8 05:19:45 PDT 2016

>>>>> "Jan-Tarek" == Jan-Tarek Butt <tarek at ring0.de> writes:

Jan-Tarek> Also I wish we can establish a reviewing and applying
Jan-Tarek> process.  But I dont know how we can resolv this inside a
Jan-Tarek> wiki

The traditional wiki approach is to let people make edits freely and to
revert bad changes.  That way, general progress isn't held up by
overloaded reviewers.  Again, see the history of Nupedia.

 "Before it ceased operating, Nupedia produced 25 approved articles"

In contrast, in the first year, Wikipedia produced 18,000 articles.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net