[LEDE-DEV] Documentation for router support means the famous Table of Hardware

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Sep 7 16:42:12 PDT 2016

Hey all,

Since I was referenced in that thread on the OpenWrt forum, I'll give my
two cents. The documentation initiative I tried to start seemed to
fizzle out from the difficulty in getting the front page of the wiki
changed to be more useful. When changes didn't seem possible (and it
wasn't clear how to make them happen), folks kind of lost commitment. I
will try to contact the folks I know though.

I think the idea of having the hardware support documentation managed by
experts is a good idea. Non-experts can, and should, have plenty of
areas to contribute but I don't see this area as one of them.

Thanks,

Eric