[LEDE-DEV] [BUG] Kernel crashes with ath10k radio and Nexus 5X clients

Phil Bradley-Schmieg philbradley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 02:09:56 PDT 2016

Just to report a possibly connected issue: snapshot LEDE builds for
the Archer C7 v1 (I tried Saturday and last Monday) go into bootloop
(though failsafe mode remains available, thankfully).

The C7 v1 5ghz / AC radio isn't supported by ath10k, according to the
OpenWrt wiki. Could ath10k also be causing the bootloop?  I'm new to
all this, but if there's anything I can do to help diagnose the
problem, please let me know.  I'm currently running OpenWrt trunk
snapshot with no problem (besides lack of 5ghz / AC)