[LEDE-DEV] Apologies; reimplementing delay

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at cshore.thecshore.com
Mon Oct 24 14:36:58 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Sorry for my last couple of messages, I'm re-implementing my delay
mechanism so that I don't mess things up again; I do want to help both
OpenWrt and LEDE, not create another bad situation; maybe in a week or
few the things I'm dealing with will be sorted enough to remove that.

At this point I think the best thing I can do is refrain from being too
vocal (although I *am* concerned that from a community involvement in
decision-making perspective, that nothing has really changed from
before the split; aside from those who were part of the splitting
group).

Regards,

Daniel