[LEDE-DEV] [RFC 0/6 v2] Add the PC Engines APU2 to LEDE

Chris Blake chrisrblake93 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 02:51:35 PDT 2016

Hello,

In regards to the usb-serial-kmod decision, this goes back to the
issue in the coverletter around what should be considered "acceptable"
for this image or not. If we are going for full functionality, then we
could add every package available to the image. The goal is to support
things the PC Engines, out of box, supports, unless I hear otherwise
from any of the maintainers.

As the board has a SIM slot I can see how usb-serial-kmod may be
acceptable, but with so many serial/modem kmods, where is the line
drawn? With that said, I am open to any critizism as I just want to
make sure this image meets the communites, and maintainers, requests.

I will go ahead and add usb-serial-kmod to the next RFC.

Regards,
Chris Blake