[LEDE-DEV] [RFC 0/1] x86: Add support for the PC Engines APU2 Board

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Sun Oct 16 09:34:10 PDT 2016

On 10/16/2016 05:30 PM, STR . wrote:
>> I'd rather like to see the bcp38 stuff a default, but although we made the code work right for one layer of nat, too many people have more than that. :(
> Double NAT?

Common for fibre providers, and 3G/4G, where the "modem" isn't a modem
but a router and the only thing you can do is placing your lede device
in a DMZ, but you cannot remove the nat without hacking (for 3G/4G) or
at all for fibre providers.
Or without disabling any routing on the lede device and let the other
device take over the router role.

-Alberto