[LEDE-DEV] Adding support for rtl8812AU/rtl8814AU

Weedy weedy2887 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:14:00 PDT 2016

It's been ages since I had to add a package and I've never had to do
kernel stuff so go easy on me. I'll probably need some spoon feeding.

So this thing exists. https://gist.github.com/Ins1ghtLabs/c346f7ed4f257d1b4a2d
I had to make changes to get it to even do anything.
https://gist.github.com/weedy/cb042f4a11d2a5f94d1b228820be9184/revisions

But yeah, it still doesn't do anything. Also should the makefile even
have this much stuff in it? I can't see how this makefile ever did
anything for this guy unless he had a completely different build
system.
Are there any other realtek drivers in tree that have been added on I
can look at? (not compat-wifi stuff etc).

I really don't know what I'm doing right now so any help would be good.