[LEDE-DEV] [wiki]Wiki structure

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 8 12:53:56 PDT 2016

> By the way, the mobile template looks usable enough on a regular
> computer, is there a need to have two different templates?

There's no real need for two different templates, I was just experimenting.
I permanently switched to Bootstrap3 and removed the template switcher
(Full/mobile template).
Should there arise the need for special mobile/desktop templates, we can
implement this later on.

> Also, I find it a bit annoying that the menu on the left changes
> whenever visiting different pages.  For instance, the links provided by
> the left sidebar (with the mobile template) are very practical on the
> main page, but when visiting e.g. https://wiki.lede-
> project.org/docs:start , an entirely different set of links is
> displayed.  I find this somewhat confusing.

It's a feature to have different sidebars for different namespaces, but I
see the concerns regarding this feature. I removed the different sidebar for
now. If we want to have it back again: no problem, can easily be done.

Comments and improvement proposals are welcome!

Regards, Thomas