[LEDE-DEV] package/boot/uboot-envtools/files/uboot-envtools.sh

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Tue Oct 4 05:43:34 PDT 2016

On 04/10/2016 14:35, John Crispin wrote:

> On 04/10/2016 14:31, Jan-Tarek Butt wrote:
>>

>> On 10/04/16 07:35, Mathias Kresin wrote:
>>> 04.10.2016 01:49, Jan-Tarek Butt:

>>> They are used by config_get to store the value of the requested option[0]:

>> Ah I see. Seems probably too late last night :D
>>
>> Thanks
>> Tarek
>
> do you runtime test your changes or are these late night hacks ?
>
> 	John

i just had a look, there are 15+ patches from you in patchwork. all are
badly formatted, missing the SoB line, missing the versioning info,
subject and descriptions don't exist and the patch prefixes is missing.

i will close the whole lot as "Changes requested" please resend them all
in the expected format. if you are not sure how to do this, the please
read the submitting patches howto.

	John