[LEDE-DEV] [patch master 00/15] shell code improvement for /scripts

Bastian Bittorf bb at npl.de
Sun Oct 2 09:02:06 PDT 2016

* Jan-Tarek Butt <tarek at ring0.de> [02.10.2016 17:48]:
> I did some bugfixing and code quality improvement for
> all shell scrips inside the dir ./scripts.

thanks for the work, but for now i'am against merging it:

we discussed all (and more) of these changes during battlemesh
and we agreed to *first* have an automated shellchecker/unittesting
before applying such things. I'am in the middle of contributing such
a thing and need around 1 months to submit a patch. it relies on
shellcheck.net and can work with e.g. travis or locally:

so one can *check* before submitting 8-)

i think there will not be much changed in the scripts,
so hopefully your patch can be applied unchanged.

bye, bastian