[LEDE-DEV] Package data on the wiki

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Tue Nov 15 23:01:29 PST 2016

Hi,

I discovered that tons of packages now have their own page in the wiki,
which is nice.  It looks automated, what is the source of the data?

Here are a few observations:

- I'm not sure the list of architectures is very relevant, and it clutters
  the page a lot.  See for instance https://wiki.lede-project.org/pkgdata/htop-snapshot

- Regarding https://wiki.lede-project.org/pkgdata/wireguard-tools-snapshot
  the link to the "Source code" is wrong, it points to utils/openocd instead
  of net/wireguard.  Also, a lot of metadata have not been imported, like
  version or dependencies.

- There is no page for the kmod-wireguard package, which is built
  alongside wireguard-tools.  In fact, there seems to be no kmod-*
  packages at all.

Baptiste