[LEDE-DEV] [RFC] ADSL Modem Allnet All0333CJ Rev.C / Amazon-SE SoC

Mathias Kresin dev at kresin.me
Mon Nov 7 11:08:36 PST 2016

07.11.2016 19:02, Tino Reichardt:
> Now I have to check, how to start the init...
>
> Is there currently any golden way, how the init should be done on these
> devices, with very small flash memory?
>
> I also modify the .config, to fit the drivers of the allnet ;)

In menuconfig => "Target Images" you can select the ramdisk option.

This will create kernel + initramfs. The resulting binary can be loaded
with tftpboot and should boot to a prompt without relying on
flash/filesystem support.

But not sure how far you already got. I guess the best would be to
publish your git tree somewhere so that one can point you to the missing
parts.

Mathias