[LEDE-DEV] New CT ath10k firmware is available

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Nov 3 18:12:08 PDT 2016

For those of you using my 10.1 or 10.4 CT ath10k firmware in LEDE, I have pushed new beta
builds for all of the various images I build.

For those with capability and time, it would help me out if you could do a bit of
testing of these firmware on LEDE.  If I can get some successful reports, I will
post a LEDE patch to update to these latest firmwares.

http://www.candelatech.com/ath10k.php

In particular, I have no 9887 hardware, so if someone tests that image I
am interested to know how it goes.

Thanks,
Ben

--