[LEDE-DEV] [RFC] ADSL Modem Allnet All0333CJ Rev.C / Amazon-SE SoC

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Thu Nov 3 03:16:40 PDT 2016

Hi Tino,

supporting ASE is possible, however once you have the wifi driver and
dsl stuff installed there is not much space left for even a webui on the
system. there was once support for dgn1000 but it got dropped as it was
never really useful. if you want to add support for the allnet router,
then best look at the commit history and find the commit that removed
ase support and use that as a base to create a new patch for adding ASE
back.

	John