[LEDE-DEV] Patch submit question

Jacek Trzcinski jacek at mgt.pl
Tue Nov 1 02:26:55 PDT 2016

Hi All,
I have a question concerned path submit method.

I've just prepared a big patch for TPLINK MR3420v3 support.

The diff file weight abt 27k (750 code lines including and extra kernel
module for LED support).

BTW: I do not suppose to be regular LEDE developer.
I just was forced to get working OpenWrt/LEDE on this router.
Anyway I believe I should share my work with the community but I think
it is an accidental action from my side.

So (if you are interested with my work results) what is the simplest way
for me to do it?
May I just send all the changes via mail in attachment?

Regards,
Jacek