[LEDE-DEV] Adding support for Comfast CF-WR650AC

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Sun May 29 06:08:57 PDT 2016

Hi Gareth,

the CC patch you linked looks reasonably clean so I can't spot immediate
reasons that would prevent it from getting included into LEDE.

I suggest that you fork https://github.com/lede-project/source and
integrate the required changes into your clone, then open a PR based on
it. You can of course use git-send-email and patches too if you prefer that.

If you need help porting certain changes to master let me know, a few
things surrounding image building and default config changed compared to CC.

Regards,
Jo