[LEDE-DEV] Multi-Profile selection support

Daniel Dickinson lede at daniel.thecshore.com
Wed May 25 17:08:00 PDT 2016

Hi Felix,

On Mon, 2016-05-23 at 13:38 +0200, Felix Fietkau wrote:

> If you have some time, feedback and patches converting profiles/* stuff
> into proper device profiles will be appreciated.

This sounds really interesting and I will try to make time to work on it
sooner rather than later.  As you've noticed I've got a lot of things
I'm working on, so I've got to set some priorities and focus on
completing some of them.

Since you've been working on this too, I will bump this up the list.

Regards,

Daniel