[LEDE-DEV] Test farm for routers / tetaneutral.net

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed May 25 08:16:08 PDT 2016

Laurent,

As Dirk mentioned, Qualcomm Atheros did create BoardFarm which is
actively being developed. At prpl, I'm also developing a BoardFarm based
test farm of devices from prpl members to test daily builds of OpenWrt
and allow community members to have SSH access to for debugging why a
build or test may have failed. One of my tasks for my time working on
BoardFarm the next few weeks is creating a tutorial on how prpl we set
up BoardFarm for our devices.

We'd love to have Tetaneutral involved in developing BoardFarm and
making sure it meets everyone's needs. I'd be happy to answer any
questions you have about it either here or one-on-one. We also have a
new mailing list (BoardFarm at lists.prplfoundation.org) and IRC channel
(#boardfarm on Freenode). Please do get in touch!

Eric