[LEDE-DEV] 1043ND v2.1 LEDE trunk kernel panic

A. Benz ash.benz at bk.ru
Tue May 24 08:41:34 PDT 2016

Hi,

I cleaned my buildroot unfortunately.. Only after I accidentally erased
my bootloader while attempting to recover the router by tftp flashing a
new image (factory vanilla).

My unit has no activity whatsoever now (no serial output) and only power
LED is on.

Rev 2.1 doesn't have a JTAG header like 1.x.

PS - Killer command: erase 0x9f000000 +0x7c0000
Should have been: erase 0x9f020000 +0x7c0000

Can't believe I did that :(

Regards,
A. Benz