[LEDE-DEV] ath25: kernel updating and new image generation testing

Sergey Ryazanov ryazanov.s.a at gmail.com
Mon May 23 00:10:08 PDT 2016

Hello John,

I has successfully tested your staging branch from 16 may with several
AR231x based boards: Fonera 2.0g, DIR-300, DWL-2100AP. And would like
to report that all works good (boot process, eth, wifi, usb, etc.) but
require couple of tiny fixes for patches and for build code.

Today your staging tree contains Russell's version of kernel updating,
so I need some time to compare trees and rebase my changes on top of
it.

--
Sergey