[LEDE-DEV] WRT1900ACS - Kernel 4.4.11 boot failure

Dheeran Senthilvel dheeranmech at gmail.com
Sun May 22 02:32:27 PDT 2016

> On 21-May-2016, at 7:55 PM, Dheeran Senthilvel <dheeranmech at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 21-May-2016, at 6:48 PM, Felix Fietkau <nbd at nbd.name> wrote:
>>
>> On 2016-05-21 14:05, Dheeran Senthilvel wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Nice work there getting everything to Linux 4.4.11. Tested the new
>>> build (r321 dated 20/05/2016) Everything is seems to work pretty
>>> decently, except that upon reboot (both manually or through command
>>> line) the device is struck. When serially accessed an error is seen
>> Please make a clean build from the latest version and reflash the image
>> from the boot loader. I just pushed some flash driver fixes...
>>
>> - Felix
>
> Thanks will try and will reply.

Hi,

	Pretty quick work there, having merged the new mwlwifi driver. The driver does improve performance - 374MBytes/s at 2.4g and 1645MBytes/s at 5g using iperf for 30sec flooding. Also the long pings reported previously on OEM and lede/openwrt seems to have been rectified on this new driver.

	Also the LEDs now work by default. Thanks again for that quick fix.

	But the NAND fix did not fix my problem of reboot/boot crashing. Same error

Regards
Dheeran