[LEDE-DEV] OpenWRT tree vs LEDE tree

Gabriel F.C. Mazzocato gabriel.mazzocato at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:58:56 PDT 2016

The "niceness rules" sets up a base to avoid a toxic community and
don't let toxic people in.
In essence, they come in and they spread their way.

I'm not in the lede-adm list, nor am I a developer, but I'm watching
since before the fork.
I'm seeing progress and the will to be more open minded with new
people. That's what made me try and include myself in the community
and learn about buildroot and try harder to contribute to something
that helped me a lot with my home network. I'm a power user, I guess.

Just keep that mindset, don't be afraid to admit errors (We're all
humans, right.... right ?) and everything will flow organically.

Thanks for listening and sorry to barge in.

> On 16-05-20 06:36 AM, Daniel Curran-Dickinson wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, I got on this tack because if his hostile approach to the LEDE
>> project.  If he had had a constructive approach I wouldn't likely have
>> gotten off track this way.  Still as Bjorn reminded me, we should be
>> nice to each other, even when the other person isn't nice to us.
>
> I also tend to get irritated by things like the side sentence that imply
> great knowledge without actually giving concrete information.
>
> That kind of thing is a pet peeve of mine that I have to work on not
> getting worked up about.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

Att. Gabriel Mazzocato