[LEDE-DEV] Please enable digest mode for lede-dev

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Wed May 18 04:40:28 PDT 2016

On 18.5.2016 14:02, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi Hannu,
>
>> Please allow users to select to receive lede-dev messages in digests.
> Done, please let me know whether it is working.
>
> ~ Jo

Thanks, it works great. I enabled digest mode and the first digest message
just arrived :-(

And the MIME digest mode enables picking a single message from the digest
message and answering to that, decreasing the risk that Arjen mentioned. (At
least Thunderbird supports these list message digests nicely.)