[LEDE-DEV] Bug REPORT: Lantiq - XRX200 - UBIFS image not built

Mathias Kresin m at kresin.me
Tue May 17 07:52:46 PDT 2016

> I updated sources and packages 15 minutes ago, did a make clean and a build. The expected file, lede-lantiq-xrx200-BTHOMEHUBV5A-ubifs-sysupgrade.tar, was not created. It is selected in menuconfig and built fine on Friday.

The culprit is felix commit from last Wednesday:

[4a31037a34167a41705de319cdf989a63519debb] build: avoid including profiles/*.mk

Reverting the following chunk of the patch fixes the *-sysupgrade.tar
generation for me:

 ifeq ($(TARGET_BUILD),1)
-  $(eval $(call IncludeProfiles))
-else
-  ifeq ($(DUMP),)
+  ifneq ($(DUMP),)
     $(eval $(call IncludeProfiles))
   endif
 endif

But I've no clue what this change is for.

Mathias