[LEDE-DEV] ar71xx v4.4 testing

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Sat May 14 03:56:43 PDT 2016

On 14.5.2016 11:54, John Crispin wrote:
> i pushed a tiny patch to fix a regression which i believe was the root
> cause for v4.4 not working for most folks. if anyone has time to test
> please do so.
Sorry but no beef. I still end up in a reboot loop with my WNDR3800.
I applied your two 4.4. patches manually to my sources.

As far as I could see from the LEDs, the router reboots before the failsafe
entrance point is reached. Behaviour looks similar as before your patches. (I
have been compiling and trying 4.4 monthly ever since nbd introduced 4.4
support for ar71xx initially and so far every attempt has been a reboot loop.)