[LEDE-DEV] RFC: Throughput testing results.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri May 6 09:42:54 PDT 2016

Here is an automated test result that I have added to our wifi
testing gear.

The basic idea is that we associate more and more stations and run throughput
tests at each iteration.  Goal is to test stability, capacity, and see how performance
varies as more stations are associated.

AP is Ventana running LEDE and my CT 10.1 firmware.

I am interested in feedback on the testing output.  My goal is to add a few more
different hardware configurations and then do nightly (or at least weekly) tests.

http://www.candelatech.com/examples/ventana/ventana-mix-dl_1462496495/

Thanks,
Ben

--