[LEDE-DEV] List Prefix

Daniel Dickinson lede at daniel.thecshore.com
Thu May 5 16:43:12 PDT 2016

On 16-05-05 07:13 PM, Ted Hess wrote:
> Ha! As a veteran top-poster and victim of Windows Live Mail when I
> respond sometimes, I take exception to your statement below.  Of course,

Heh, I forgot about that (although Live Mail?  They still have that?).
I hate having to Outlook for the same reason (there may be a way to make
it behave, but since I only use it were top-posting is the norm it's not
been a priority).

> when I am using that slick *ix mail apps, I can look like the rest of
> you folks.
>
> I guess all these years in the industry being a top-poster makes me
> clueless. Feh!!!

Again, heh.  Many open source folks seems to forget that according to
most of the industry it's we open source folks that are the 'keep pee in
jars' ones and/or are clueless about what really matters.  Classic group
identification syndrome really.

Regards,

Daniel