How can I help?

John Clark jc32768 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:52:03 PDT 2016

I have been following the OpenWrt list for a while now and have been
active with OpenWrt for my own internal use since 2013.  I have wanted
to become publicly active with open source embedded Linux for a while
but have not been able to figure out how to do so.

I initially thought this OpenWrt fork was a bad thing due to the way it
was announced and the initial lack of information.  I can now see that
you all did the right thing and believe this will help push embedded
Linux in the right direction.  I also have a great deal of professional
respect for you all.

I figure you all can use a hand right now, how can I help?  This may be
a question you all will be getting a lot of over the next few weeks.

John Clark
Raligh-Durham, NC