[LEDE-DEV] List Prefix

Daniel Dickinson lede at daniel.thecshore.com
Thu May 5 09:43:35 PDT 2016

On 16-05-05 11:23 AM, Fernando Frediani wrote:
> Quick question to those who don't like the idea of having a prefix in
> the subject: Is this a big deal ?
> Cannot this be compromised in favour of having this enabled for those
> who need it for the reasons justified in previous messages ?

For me this is one of those WTFC? things that I'm not sure why people
get all rangy about, except that having the prefix seems pretty standard
so it's not like it's not going to happen on other lists anyway, and
there are use cases where it makes sense, so it's not like it's a clear
win to avoid it.

Regards,

Daniel