Suggestion: apply for the Linux Foundation CII program

Konstantin Ryabitsev konstantin at linuxfoundation.org
Thu May 5 07:13:10 PDT 2016

Hello:

It sounds like this project would be a good candidate for CII support
(see https://www.coreinfrastructure.org/grants). The state of security
on consumer-grade wireless routers is overall very poor, and I believe
you will have no trouble getting CII to offer support in getting some
additional resources for the project (this is not a promise -- I am
speaking for myself, not for the CII project nor for the Linux
Foundation).

We can also offer to host the project wiki at lede.wiki.kernel.org using
Dokuwiki (e.g. see https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org). If you would like
to request it, please follow the instructions here:
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/wiki.

Once you have a couple of releases, please email ftpadmin at kernel.org and
we will be happy to mirror the downloads for you.

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Linux Foundation Collab Projects