[LEDE-DEV] List Prefix

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu May 5 01:14:14 PDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-05-05 at 08:13 +0200, John Crispin wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> some folks would prefer to have the prefix on the 2 lists. I just had a
> look in the mailman settings and failed to quickly spot the location
> where this can be achieved.

Ick, they really ought to be able to handle that locally without
polluting the subject header for everyone. But if you want to turn it
back on, it's in the 'general options' page — the first one when you
log in to the admin interface. About the fourth option down.

Or directly at
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/admin/lede-adm/?VARHELP=general/subject_prefix

--
dwmw2