List subject prefix?

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Thu May 5 00:23:47 PDT 2016

On 5.5.2016 9:59, David Woodhouse wrote:
> It's the Mailman default, but it is deliberately disabled on this list
> (as on many other technical lists where the members are expected to be
> able to drive their email client properly).

That sounds pretty funny on 2010s when most of us use multiple devices to
read mail. The list prefix makes it easier to quickly identify the general
nature of a message on tablet/phone screen

Sure, we all can tinker with the desktop mail client classification rules,
but not all mobile apps are that well adjustable. A short list prefix would
make life more easy.