[LEDE-DEV] TR-069 and OpenWrt Fuze Meeting - June 24, 7AM PT

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Thu Jun 23 13:44:02 PDT 2016

As mentioned at last week's meeting, I wanted to announce that we'll
have another discussion on TR-069 and OpenWrt on Fuze on Friday, June 24
at 7AM PT. We'll discuss the in-person meeting and any steps that need
to be taken before it
as well as continue the TR-069 presentations, starting with ADB and then
Technicolor.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Thanks,

Eric

--
To join the web meeting click or copy and paste this URL into your browser:

https://fuzemeeting.com/browser/#login
<https://fuzemeeting.com/browser/#login> and enter your name and the
meeting number: 32924366

To join the audio portion of this meeting:

Internet Audio: Simply select the internet audio option after joining.

Toll / Intl #: +12014794595 <tel:%2B12014794595>

Toll free #: +18553463893 <tel:%2B18553463893>

You can find international access numbers at
https://www.fuze.com/extras/symphony <https://www.fuze.com/extras/symphony>

If prompted, enter the meeting number: 32924366, then press #.

For the optimal experience, download Fuze:
www.fuzebox.com/products/download <http://www.fuzebox.com/products/download>

Need help? You can connect to our Customer Support Team or access
self-help tools at www.fuzebox.com/support <http://www.fuzebox.com/support>